Wire & Comb Binding
We now offer a simple online service for printing and binding A4 documents:
- Same day service and fast turnarounds
- Low prices for printing from PDF only
- Comb, tape and wire binding
- Perfect for reports, price-lists, brochures, dissertations, manuals, presentations or anything else!
We offer 3 options for binding:
Our aim is to make this process as simple as possible. For anything more complicated, just send us an email and we'll reply with a quote. Once your order has been approved, we usually start printing the same day, and if it's early enough we'll dispatch it on a next working day delivery.
Delivery is £8 and is added at the end of checkout
Choose Printing Options
1. No. pages in PDF
2. Single / Double sided
4. Binding Type
5. Bound on
£ Zero Rated
How it works
- Simply work out the number of copies you'd like of your PDF, along with any other options
- If you have multiple PDFs, you can 'Add to basket' as many times as you like
- If your document is a mixture of colour and black & white, just select the 'colour' option
- You'll be able to upload your files and write any instructions during checkout
- A single £8 for couriered delivery will be added at the end
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check that your order makes sense before printing, and contact you if we don't understand something.
We aim to print and dispatch most jobs same day, on a next working day delivery service.
- For bound documents we accept single PDFs only. If you'd like a mixture of files combined in order, please email us for a quote instead.
- Black & White is printed on a black & white machine on 80gsm bond paper. Colour documents printed on this service will come out in black & white.
- Colour is printed on a full colour machine on 100gsm silk paper. Choose this option if your document has any colour that you'd like to be printed.
- Margins: All pages will be printed with a small white margin around each edge. If you need edge to edge printing and have a file set up with cropmarks and bleed, please email us for a custom quote instead.
- Bound books are generally 'zero rated' (have no VAT), but not if they could be classed as blank stationery (eg diaries), or consist of forms to fill in (eg: record books, daily logs).
- Depending on the content we might have to charge VAT to your order. We'll contact you first if this is the case.
- Our printing turnaround is 1-2 working days.
- We use next working day couriers as standard (DPD or Royal Mail). Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and islands can take longer.