By having a set of letterheads professionally printed, you can create the right impression for your business. They are perfect for all types of written communication, including quotes, invoices, reports and letters to clients.
We offer a fast, efficient letterhead printing service.
All letterheads are printed full colour on premium 120gsm white bond paper. They measure 297mm x 210mm (A4) and can be printed edge to edge.
They're very good value as they can be used in a laser or inkjet printer, saving you the cost of colour ink cartridges.
Typically, a letterhead should include key information like:
- The business name, address and telephone number
- email and website address
- VAT number or company registration number if required.
All prices are plus VAT and include free delivery.
Choose Printing Options
3. Printing turnaround
£ + VAT
How it works
To place an order, simply select the options you'd like, pay online, and you'll be prompted to upload your design (see details in next tab).
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order, make sure we understand it, and email you a PDF proof for you to approve first. This will shows the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order. The turnaround is 1-4 working days, depending on the quantity.
- Our ideal file type is a PDF saved with 'press quality' settings, set up with cropmarks and 3mm bleed.
- We accept most file types though (eg: JPEG, TIFF, Microsoft Word / Powerpoint / Publisher), and we can do the sizing for you
- We'll always personally check your file, send you a PDF proof to approve before printing.
- A4 letterheads measure 297mm x 210mm
- They are printed in full colour as standard.
- We either digitally print or litho print depending on the quantity
- All letterheads and laser-compatible (suitable for reprinting on in a laser printer or photocopier)
- 120gsm is a premium white paper, thicker than normal office paper (80gsm) but not card.
- 1-4 working days from approval of PDF proof, depending on the quantity