We offer a fast, professional letterhead printing service.
Letterheads help create the right impression for your business, and are perfect for all types of communication, including quotes, invoices, reports and letters to clients.
- Fully compatible with inkjet or laser printers
- Printed on premium 120gsm white bond paper
- A4 edge-to-edge printing
Our letterheads are completely fine to use in laser (toner based) printers and photocopiers, no matter how small your order.
Colour letterhead printing can also save money on your printer ink costs, because you don't have to print your colour logo each time.
Typically a letterhead should include the business name, address, telephone number, email and website. It can also include your VAT number and company registration number if required.
All prices are plus VAT and include free delivery.
How it works
To place an order, simply select the options you'd like, pay online, and you'll be prompted to upload your design.
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order, make sure we understand it, and email you a PDF proof for you to approve first. This will shows the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order.
The turnaround is 2-3 working days, depending on the quantity.
- Our ideal file type is a PDF saved with 'press quality' settings, set up with cropmarks and 3mm bleed.
- We accept most file types though (eg: JPEG, TIFF, Microsoft Word / Powerpoint / Publisher), and we can do the sizing for you
- We'll always personally check your file, send you a PDF proof to approve before printing.
- A4 letterheads measure 297mm x 210mm
- All letterheads are laser-compatible (suitable for reprinting in a laser printer or photocopier)
- 120gsm is a premium white paper, thicker than normal office paper (80gsm) but not card.
- 2-3 working days from approval of PDF proof