We produce all our greetings cards in house, and so can turn them around really quickly.
We have an automated creaser, cutter and slitter machine that can cut out and crease our cards as soon as they are printed.
All our cards are custom printed from your design, full colour on thick card, and can be supplied with or without envelopes.
How it works
- Simply work out the number of cards you'd like and add to basket
- You'll be able to upload your files and write instructions after checkout
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order, make sure we understand it, and email you a PDF proof for you to approve first. This will show the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order. The turnaround is 2-3 working days.
- Our ideal file type is a PDF saved with 'press quality' settings, set up with cropmarks and 3mm bleed.
- We also accept JPEG, TIFF, Microsoft Word / Powerpoint / Publisher, and we can resize your file for you.
- We'll always check your file send you a PDF proof to approve before printing.
- If you'd like us to design your file, we'd need your words and any logos / pictures you want, and we'll set up a design for you to check.
- All cards are printed in full colour and at excellent quality. The prices are the same even if your design is black & white only.
- 350gsm silk card is smooth and white, with a slight finish to it. It is FSC certified from mixed renewable sources.
- 285gsm Woodstock Betulla is an ivory coloured card with little coloured speckles. It is FSC certified and 80% recycled.
- A4: 297 x 210mm
- A5: 210 x 148mm (half of A4)
- A6: 148 x 105mm (quarter of A4)
- We use premium 120gsm peel & seal envelopes.
- We supply white envelopes for white invitations, and cream for cream. Please note that the colours of the envelopes and invites don't match exactly.
- Envelopes come in the equivalent size of the invite you have ordered (eg: C5 envelopes go with A5 invites).
If you're not sure about anything, feel free to email us first at email@example.com and we'll get back to you with a quote.