We offer a fast, efficient foamboard printing service.
Foamboard is an ultra-lightweight rigid board made with a core of PVC foam. It's flat and smooth, yet very light, and so is perfect for indoor displays and presentations. It can be stood up on an easel for a large, high quality event display.
- Table plans
- Wedding signage
- Sales pitches
- Indoor signage
- Photo collages
- Display and Graphic panels
We gloss laminate all our foamboard prints for extra protection, durability and a nicer finish.
All foamboard prices include free delivery
2. Mounted on
£ + VAT
How it works
Simply work out the number of foamboards you would like, any extra options, and Add to Basket. Delivery is free.
We don't charge any extra if you want to split your order across multiple designs, just select the total number of prints.
During the checkout you'll be prompted to upload your file(s), and there'll be a box where you can write any special instructions or notes for your order.
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order and email you a PDF proof for you to approve first. This will show the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order. The turnaround is typically 2-3 working days.
- For best results please save your file as a 'press quality' PDF. For images, a TIFF or maximum quality JPEG is good.
- If you are unsure about the quality of your file, zoom in on screen to 400% to get a preview of how it will print out as a poster. Remember though that posters are meant to be viewed at a distance, so some blockiness is usually OK.
- We accept most file types (eg: Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Publisher), and we can resize your file for you.
- Remember, we don't print anything automatically and we will email you a PDF proof first before we start.
- Foamboard is an ultra light plastic material with a 5mm foam core. It's suitable for indoor use only.
- A1: 841mm x 594mm
- A2: 594mm x 420mm
- A3: 420mm x 297mm
- A4: 297mm x 210mm
- We don't print A0 foamboards or anything larger than A1.
- Printing: normally 2-3 working days from approval of PDF proof.