We offer a fast, efficient foamboard printing service.
Foamboard is an ultra-lightweight rigid board made with a core of PVC foam. It's flat and smooth, yet very light, and so is perfect for displays and presentations.
- Table plans
- Sales pitches
- Indoor signage
- Photo collages
- Display and Graphic panels
All our foamboards have a matt film finish, which makes them more durable than plain unlaminated foamboards. The print quality is excellent, and is non-reflective and tactile. We only print with UV fade-resistant inks on 5mm thick foam board, as a minimum standard.
All foamboard prices are plus £10 couriered delivery +VAT
For more information, please see 'product specifications' below or our blog article on foamboard printing.
Choose Printing Options
2. Mounted on
£ + VAT
How it works
Simply work out the number of foamboards you would like, any extra options, and Add to Basket.
Please note that £10+VAT delivery (£12) will be added when you checkout.
To pay for your order please click on the checkout logo at the top right of the screen.
You'll be prompted to upload your file(s), and there'll be a box where you can write any special instructions or notes for your order.
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order and email you a PDF proof for you to approve first. This will show the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order. The turnaround is typically 2-3 working days.
- For best results please save your file as a 'press quality' PDF. For images, a TIFF or maximum quality JPEG is good.
- If you are unsure about the quality of your file, zoom in on screen to 400% to get a preview of how it will print out as a poster. Remember though that posters are meant to be viewed at a distance, so some blockiness is usually OK.
- We accept most file types (eg: Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Publisher), and we can resize your file for you.
- Remember, we don't print anything automatically and we will email you a PDF proof first before we start.
- Foamboard is an ultra light plastic material with a 5mm foam core.
- Printing: All our posters are printed on a 9-colour inkjet with UV fade resistant inks. The quality is excellent and suitable for printing all designs
- A1 Posters: 841mm x 594mm
- A2 Posters: 594mm x 420mm
- A3 Posters: 420mm x 297mm
- A4 posters: 297mm x 210mm
- We don't print A0 foamboards or anything larger than A1.
- Printing: normally 2-3 working days from approval of PDF proof.