Waste Transfer Notes
About Waste Transfer Notes
We print customised Waste Transfer Notes as NCR pads. Each form is pre-printed with your own details, and made into carbonless duplicate, triplicate or quadruplicate pads.
Carbonless paper allows you to produce multiple copies of the same form simply by writing on the top sheet.
By law everyone who produces, collects or disposes of waste requires a Waste Transfer Note (WTN), and these need to be kept for 2 years.
Businesses that may need to use waste transfer notes include:
- Scrap metal and waste recyclers
- Rubbish clearance companies and waste carriers
- Asbestos removal firms
- Haulage, grab, tipper and skip hire firms
- Weighbridge operators
- Recycling companies (eg: waste electronic equipment, cooking oil, tyres, cartridges)
- Construction sites & civil engineers dealing with aggregate, soil and concrete
For more information, please see our blog post on What is a Waste Transfer Note and why do I need one?