A4 Stapled Newsletters
We offer a low cost printing service for newsletters as A4 sheets.
- A4 stapled newsletters
- Prices to suit all budgets - black & white printing a speciality
- Low minimum orders
- Special rates and free delivery
We serve many clubs and societies all around the UK, often with tight budgets and small quantities.
Examples of the work we do:
- Church newsletters
- Drama groups and societies
- Specialist interest clubs (eg: historical, transport, animals, farming)
- Professional associations
- School and Parent Teacher Association (PTA) newsletters
- Sports clubs and societies
- Charity newsletters
- Pensioners and residents associations
- Local village news
- Specialist periodical journals
All prices are zero rated (no VAT) and include free delivery
Choose Printing Options
1. Single / Double sided
3. No. pages in document
£ Zero Rated
How it works
These are special prices for newsletters only. Any orders that aren't newsletters will be cancelled and refunded.
- We'll need to have a file that is set up and ready to print.
- Simply work out the number of newsletters you would like, the print and stapling type, and Add to Basket.
- If your document is a mixture of colour and black & white, just select the 'colour' option
- You'll be able to upload your file and write any instructions during checkout
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order and email you a PDF proof for you to approve first. This allows you to check for any mistakes before printing.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order. The turnaround is 2-3 working days.
You don't have to order online, feel free to email your file directly to us, and we'll get back to you with a quote instead.
- For the fastest service, please send us PDFs
- We can also accept Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Corner Stapling is where each document will be stapled once in the top left corner (portrait A4)
- Stapled Booklets are printed on A3, folded to A4 and stapled twice down the spine. The number of pages in a booklet needs to be divisible by 4, so we will add blank pages if necessary and send you a PDF proof to approve first. A 4 page file will print as a single sheet of A3 folded to A4 (no stapling required).
- Margins: All pages will be printed with a small white margin around each edge. If you need edge to edge printing, please email us for a custom quote instead.
- Black & White is printed on a black & white machine on 80gsm bond paper. Colour documents will come out in black & white.
- Colour is printed on a full colour machine on 100gsm silk paper. Choose this option if your document has any colour that you'd like to be printed.
- Our printing turnaround is 2-3 working days and delivery is free.
- We use next working day couriers as standard (DPD or Royal Mail). Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and islands can take longer.