Full Colour Leaflets
We offer a fast, efficient colour leaflet / flyer printing service.
They are perfect for promoting your business, organisation, club or event. We use the latest technology digital and litho colour presses for photo quality printing.
Leaflets are zero rated (no VAT) and include free couriered delivery
£ Zero Rated
How it works
To place an order, simply select the options you'd like, pay online, and you'll be prompted to upload your design (see details in next tab).
Please note that our leaflets are priced per design. If you have 2 different leaflets, you'll need to place separate orders for each.
If you would like us to make a design for you, we would need all the text, details of your preferred style, along with any images or logos
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order, make sure we understand it, and email you a PDF proof for you to approve first. This will show the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order. The turnaround is 1-5 working days depending on the quantity.
- Our ideal file type is a PDF saved with 'press quality' settings, set up with cropmarks and 3mm bleed.
- We also accept JPEG, TIFF, Microsoft Word / Powerpoint / Publisher, and we'll resize your file for you.
- If your file hasn't been set up for printing edge to edge, we'll add a 4mm white border and show this on your proof.
- We'll always personally check your file, send you a PDF proof to approve before printing.
- All leaflets are printed in full colour and at excellent quality.
- 130gsm gloss is a high quality glossy coated paper, like a pizza takeaway menu
- 100gsm silk is a premium white paper, often used for colour copying. It is very smooth and white but not glossy.
- 1-1000 leaflets are turned around in 1-2 working days
- 2000+ leaflets are turned around in 3-5 working days, depending on the quantity.
VAT: If your file is not a leaflet (eg: a form or a voucher), we might have to charge VAT to your order. We'll contact you first if this is the case.