Compliment slips are perfect for writing handwritten personal notes to your clients from your business. They are an essential part of your business stationery and help bridge the gap between business cards and letterheads.
Compliment slips can be included with brochures, samples and products. They're great when you just need to write a few words to a customer, perhaps a thank you note or a discount code for a future order.
We offer a fast, efficient compliment slip printing service.
All compliments slips are printed on premium 120gsm white bond paper, to match our letterheads.
They measure 99mm x 210mm (DL size), and can be printed edge to edge.
All prices are plus VAT and include free couriered delivery.
Choose Printing Options
3. Printing turnaround
£ + VAT
How it works
To place an order, simply select the options you'd like, pay online, and you'll be prompted to upload your design (see details in next tab).
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order, make sure we understand it, and email you a PDF proof for you to approve first. This will shows the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order. The turnaround is 1-4 working days, depending on the quantity.
- Our ideal file type is a PDF saved with 'press quality' settings, set up with cropmarks and 3mm bleed.
- We accept most file types though (eg: JPEG, TIFF, Microsoft Word / Powerpoint / Publisher), and we can do the sizing for you
- We'll always personally check your file, send you a PDF proof to approve before printing.
- Compliments Slips measure 99mm x 210mm
- They are printed in full colour as standard.
- We either digitally print or litho print depending on the quantity
- 120gsm is a premium white paper, thicker than normal office paper (80gsm) but not card.
- 1-4 working days from approval of PDF proof, depending on the quantity