We have a brand new (2019), top of the range, 9-colour poster printer!
Our A2, A1, and A0 posters are now faster to print and higher quality than ever, with UV fade resistant inks and card.
We only print on good quality 180gsm+ card: this holds the ink really well and doesn't crinkle.
Same day service
Once we press 'print', our poster printing and cutting is fully automated, so most orders are printed the same day that we receive them.
- Wall displays
- Large photos
- Event adverts
- Scientific / Academic presentations
- University projects
- Table plans
- Indoor Signs
All poster prices are plus £10 couriered delivery +VAT
Choose Printing Options
£ + VAT
How it works
Simply work out the number of posters you would like, any extra options, and Add to Basket. All our posters are charged at a flat rate, so you can do this as many times as you like.
Please note that £10+VAT delivery (couriered in a tube) will be added when you checkout.
To pay for your order please click on the checkout logo at the top right of the screen.
You'll be prompted to upload your file(s), and there'll be a box where you can write any special instructions or notes for your order.
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order and email you a PDF proof for you to approve first. This will show the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order. The turnaround is typically 1-2 working days.
If you'd like a large quantity of posters (25+), or a custom size, please email us for a quote instead.
- For best results please save your file as a 'press quality' PDF. For images, a TIFF or maximum quality JPEG is good.
- If you are unsure about the quality of your file, zoom in on screen to 400% to get a preview of how it will print out as a poster. Remember though that posters are meant to be viewed at a distance, so some blockiness is usually OK.
- We accept most file types (eg: Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Publisher), and we can resize your file for you.
- Remember, we don't print anything automatically and we will always email you a PDF proof first before we start.
- 180gsm matt coated card is our most popular choice, and it suitable for general posters. It is thick enough to absorb the ink of any design, and has a non-reflective matte finish.
- 190gsm photo satin is shinier than matt, as is recommended for large photo prints or particularly black designs. It really shows off any sharp, vivid colours.
- Encapsulation (double sided lamination) protects your posters with a plastic finish, making your posters durable and reusable. If we don't laminate them, your posters are suitable for indoor use only.
- A0 Posters: 1189mm x 841mm
- A1 Posters: 841mm x 594mm
- A2 Posters: 594mm x 420mm
- A3 and A4 posters are printed using a different machine and are much cheaper. We can also print custom sizes, please email us for a quote.
- Printing: normally 1-2 working days from approval of PDF proof.