We have a brand new, top of the range, 9-colour poster printer!
Our A2, A1, and A0 posters are now faster to print and higher quality than ever, with UV fade resistant inks and card.
We don't charge you extra for printing more than one design. If you want one print from 4 different designs, just select 4 posters!
We only print on good quality paper of at least 180gsm. Thinner paper can crinkle with solid printed designs, but ours doesn't.
Same day service
Once we press 'print', our poster printing and cutting is fully automated, so most orders are printed the same day that we receive them.
- Wall displays
- Large photos
- Event adverts
- Scientific / Academic presentations
- University and college projects
- Table plans for weddings
- Indoor Signs
All poster prices are +VAT and include FREE couriered delivery
Choose Printing Options
£ + VAT
How it works
Simply work out the number of posters you would like, any extra options, and Add to Basket.
If you have 4 different designs, you can select 4 posters and we'll print one of each.
All prices include free delivery.
During checkout you'll be prompted to upload your file(s), and there'll be a box where you can write any special instructions or notes for your order.
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order and email you a PDF proof for you to approve first. This will show the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order.
If you'd like a mixed quantity of posters, custom sizes, or anything else, please email us your order directly and we'll reply with a quote.
- For best results please save your file as a 'press quality' PDF. For images, a TIFF or maximum quality JPEG is good.
- If you are unsure about the quality of your file, zoom in on screen to 400% to get a preview of how it will print out as a poster. Posters are meant to be viewed at a distance, so some blockiness is usually OK.
- We accept most file types (eg: Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Publisher), and we can resize your file for you.
- 180gsm matt coated card is our most popular choice, and it suitable for most posters. It is thick enough to absorb the ink of any design, and has a non-reflective matte finish.
- 190gsm photo satin is shinier than matt, as is suitable for photo prints or particularly black designs. It really enhances any sharp, vivid colours.
- 180mic matt plastic paper is water, tear and fade resistant, and is a cheaper alternative to laminated posters. It's still thin like paper but a lot more durable.
- Encapsulation (double sided lamination) protects your posters with a plastic finish, making your posters durable and reusable. If we don't laminate them, your posters are suitable for indoor use only.
- A0 Posters: 1189mm x 841mm
- A1 Posters: 841mm x 594mm
- A2 Posters: 594mm x 420mm
- A3 and A4 posters are printed using a different machine and are much cheaper. We can also print custom sizes, please email us for a quote.
- 1-2 working days from approval of PDF proof (though most of our orders are dispatched same day).