We have recently invested in our poster printing service, resulting in higher quality and quicker turnarounds.
Large posters (A2, A1, and A0) are printed on a 9-colour inkjet with excellent colour depth and fade resistant inks. Small posters (A4 and A3) are printed on our colour digital presses for best cost effectiveness.
- Simple prices
- Same day service
- No extra charge for different designs
Our poster printing and cutting is automated, so the majority of orders are printed and dispatched the same day that we receive them.
For added protection and a professional finish, we can laminate your posters with either a matt or gloss encapsulation.
We also don't charge extra for printing more than one design. If you'd like 10 different posters, just select 10 posters!
All prices are plus £8 delivery +VAT or you can collect from our shop.
Total no. prints
How it works
Simply work out the number of posters you would like, add any extra options, and Add to Basket.
If you have a 4-page file, you can select 4 posters and we'll print one of each.
During checkout you'll be prompted to upload your file(s), and there'll be a box where you can write any special instructions or notes for your order.
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order and email you a PDF proof if necessary. This will show the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
If your file looks fine we'll get started right away, and email you once we've dispatched your order.
For large quantities or custom sizes, please email us for a quote.
- For best results please save your file as a PDF. For images, a TIFF or maximum quality JPEG is good.
- If you are unsure about the quality of your file, zoom in on screen to 400% to get a preview of how it will print out as a poster. Posters are meant to be viewed at a distance, so some blockiness is usually OK.
- We accept most file types (eg: Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Publisher), and we can resize your file for you.
- A4 & A3 posters are laser printed on a colour digital press. The quality is excellent and they are the most economical to print. If you can supply a PDF with cropmarks and 3mm bleed we'll print them edge to edge. Otherwise we print with a small white margin around each edge as standard.
- 130gsm gloss is a slightly shiny paper, like a takeaway menu. It's much better than standard 80gsm office paper.
- 160gsm silk is a smooth white thin card, which is slightly sturdier than paper but still lightweight.
- A2, A1, & A0 posters are inkjet printed with fade resistent UV inks. Our machine has 9 colours, which allows for excellent RGB colour reproduction for vivid photos and graphics. We print these full bleed (edge to edge) as standard.
- Matt coated card is the most popular choice, suitable for most posters. It has a non-reflective matt finish, and is suitable for indoor use only. It's not suitable for writing on.
- Photo satin is shinier than matt, as is best for photo prints or particularly black designs. It really enhances any sharp, vivid colours, and is suitable for indoor use only.
- Tearproof plastic paper has a matt finish and is water, tear and fade resistant, so can be used indoors or outdoors. It's thin like paper but a lot more durable and 100% recyclable. We recommend this for window displays, longer term use, and as a cheaper alternative to laminated posters.
- Encapsulation (double sided lamination) protects your posters with a plastic finish, making your posters durable and reusable and wipe clean. It can be used indoors or outdoors. Gloss lamination is shiny and enhances colours. Matt lamination is non reflective and can dull colours for a more subtle finish.
- A0: 1189 x 841 mm / 33.1 x 46.8 inch
- A1: 841 x 594 mm / 23.4 x 33.1 inch
- A2: 594 x 420 mm / 16.5 x 23.4 inch
- A3: 420 x 297 mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch
- A4: 297 x 210 mm / 8.3 x 11.7 inch
- We can also print custom sizes, please email us for a quote.
- 1-2 working days from approval of PDF proof (though most of our orders are dispatched same day).
Types of Posters we print
- Wall displays
- Shop window posters
- Large photos
- Event adverts
- Scientific / Academic presentations
- University and college projects
- Table plans for weddings
- Indoor Signs
For more tips, please see our blog post on how to design a poster to print.