We offer a fast, efficient poster printing service.
We have a new, top of the range, 9-colour poster printer with inline spectrophotometer and automatic cutter. This means that our posters are always colour calibrated for perfect results. We use fade-resistant UV inks, and we can print large A2, A1, and A0 posters on a variety of paper types. Once we press 'print', our poster printing and cutting is fully automated, so most orders are printed the same day that we receive them.
We can also laminate your poster (matt or gloss encapsulation) for additional protection.
We also don't charge extra for printing more than one design. If you'd like 10 different posters, just select 10 posters!
- Wall displays
- Shop window posters
- Large photos
- Event adverts
- Scientific / Academic presentations
- University and college projects
- Table plans for weddings
- Indoor Signs
All prices include free delivery (1-2 working days) +VAT
4. Total no. prints
£ + VAT
How it works
Simply work out the number of posters you would like, add any extra options, and Add to Basket.
If you have 4 different designs, you can select 4 posters and we'll print one of each.
During checkout you'll be prompted to upload your file(s), and there'll be a box where you can write any special instructions or notes for your order.
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order and email you a PDF proof if necessary. This will show the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
If your file looks fine we'll get started right away, and email you once we've dispatched your order.
For large quantities or custom sizes, please email us for a quote.
- For best results please save your file as a 'press quality' PDF. For images, a TIFF or maximum quality JPEG is good.
- If you are unsure about the quality of your file, zoom in on screen to 400% to get a preview of how it will print out as a poster. Posters are meant to be viewed at a distance, so some blockiness is usually OK.
- We accept most file types (eg: Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Publisher), and we can resize your file for you.
- Matt coated card is our most popular choice, and it suitable for most posters. It has a non-reflective matte finish, and is suitable for indoor use only. It's not suitable for writing on.
- Photo satin is shinier than matt, as is best for photo prints or particularly black designs. It really enhances any sharp, vivid colours, and is suitable for indoor use only.
- Matt plastic paper is water, tear and fade resistant, and so can be used indoors or outdoors. It's still thin like paper but a lot more durable and 100% recyclable. We recommend this for window displays, longer term use, and as a cheaper alternative to lamination.
- Encapsulation (double sided lamination) protects your posters with a plastic finish, making your posters durable and reusable and wipe clean. It can be used indoors or outdoors. Gloss lamination is shiny and enhances colours. Matt lamination is non reflective and can dull colours for a more subtle finish.
- A0: 1189 x 841 mm / 33.1 x 46.8 inch
- A1: 841 x 594 mm / 23.4 x 33.1 inch
- A2: 594 x 420 mm / 16.5 x 23.4 inch
- A3 and A4 posters are printed using a different machine and are much cheaper. We can also print custom sizes, please email us for a quote.
- 1-2 working days from approval of PDF proof (though most of our orders are dispatched same day).