Custom Paper Pads
We offer a fast efficient printing service for custom paper pads, for sizes A6, A5 and A4.
They are perfect for:
- Customised desk and notepads
- Telephone order & enquiry pads
- Branded A6 jotting pads
- Receipts and invoices
- Survey and inspection sheets
- Admin forms and all paperwork that don't need to be printed on carbonless NCR paper.
We glue 100 sheets per pad as standard, and you can customise them with different paper types if you'd like a more premium option.
We have no minimum order, but they work out better value in larger quantities. It's also better value the if you can reduce the size of your pad; our most popular orders are for A5 and A6 pads.
We print everything in-house in excellent quality and the turnaround is 2-3 working days.
All prices are plus VAT and include free UK delivery.
How it works
- We'll need to have a file that we can print from (eg: PDF).
- Simply work out the total number of pads you would like, any options, and Add to Basket.
- Our prices are per design, so if you have 2 different pad designs, you'll need to make a separate order for each.
- All prices include free delivery.
- You'll be able to upload your file and write any instructions during checkout
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order, make sure we understand it, and email you a PDF proof for you to approve first. This will show the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order. The turnaround is 2-3 working days.
If you'd like something different (eg: larger quantities, A3, DL size pads, hole punching, multiple pages collated), please email us for a quote instead.
- Pads are glued on the top edge on to backing board. Each sheet is torn out of the pad as it is used. If you'd like your pad to be glued on a different edge, just let us know during the checkout or by email.
- Sequential Numbering is where we print a unique number on each page. This is useful for invoices or anything that you need to keep a record of. You can tell us the starting number and placement by typing a note during checkout.
- We accept most file types (eg: PDF, Microsoft Word / Powerpoint / Publisher, JPEG, TIFF), and we can resize your file for you.
Our ideal file type is a PDF saved with 'press quality' settings.
- If you only have a paper copy, you can post it to us and we'll scan it in for free.
- If you don't have a design, you can download our simple invoice template, which you can edit to become an order form, quote, or anything you like.
Alternatively, we offer a design service, with prices from £40 +VAT
- We'll always personally check your file first, and send you a PDF proof to approve before printing.
- 2-3 working days from approval of PDF proof.