Our funeral memorial card printing service provides a long lasting tribute to a loved one's life.We offer a fully customisable service, ensuring you receive a high quality and unique keepsake.
All our memorial cards are printed in full colour, double-sided on card and laminated, ensuring a high quality finish and long lasting protection.
Choose Printing Options
3. Add Envelopes?
£ + VAT
How it works
We'll need you to have either a file that is set up and ready to print, or all the photos and words at least.
Simply work out the number of cards you would like, the style and any options, and Add to Basket.
To pay for your order please click on the checkout logo at the top right of the screen, and you'll be prompted to upload your file(s).
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order, make sure we understand it, and email you a PDF proof for you to approve first. This will shows the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order. The turnaround is 3-4 working days.
- Our ideal file type is a PDF saved with 'press quality' settings, set up with cropmarks and 3mm bleed.
- We also accept JPEG, TIFF, Microsoft Word / Powerpoint / Publisher, and we'll resize your file for you.
- We have a downloadable Word template here that you can edit to suit your needs: OCC memorial card template
- If you just have some photos and some words, we can help set up your file for you.
- We'll always personally check your file, send you a PDF proof to approve before printing.
- Memorial Bookmarks measure 180mm x 55mm, and are printed full colour both sides.
- Folded Memorial Cards measure A6 size when flat (105mm x 148mm) and are scored and folded to A7 (105mm x 74mm)
- Matt lamination protects the cards with a soft matt finish
- Gloss lamination protects the cards with a shiny finish
- C6 envelopes are sized to hold the memorial cards when flat. We don't stock C7 envelopes as they are too small to be accepted by Royal Mail.
- Printing: 3-4 working days from approval of PDF proof