We offer a fast efficient signboard printing service on a variety of materials.
We can custom print any size, but we've put the most popular options below so you can order online. We don't charge anything extra if you have multiple designs, if you'd like 10 different signs the price is the same!
Foamex is a lightweight rigid plastic board made from a type of PVC. It is the most popular choice for plastic signs as it can be drilled into easily, and is light enough to hang. It's not the same as foamboard, which is like polystyrene and has a much shorter lifespan. It's good for long term indoor signage or medium term outdoor signage.
Foamex + Drywipe Lamination is how we print custom indoor boards for writing on. It's good for Health & Safety signs, Suggestion Boards, Whiteboards, and anything where you'd like to use drywipe marker pens on.
Aluminum dibond is made of two aluminum sheets sandwiched around a polyethylene core. It's more durable than foamex and can survive a greater range of temperatures and weather conditions without warping. It's best for long term indoor or outdoor signage.
The print quality is the same for all options, you just have to consider where you will put your sign and how it's going to be used. Please check the 'specifications' tab below for full details of all the various options.
All signage prices are plus VAT and the turnaround is 5 working days.
5. Extra Finishing
£ + VAT
How it works
To place an order, simply select the options you'd like, pay online, and you'll be prompted to upload your design.
The orientation (portrait / landscape) doesn't matter, we just need to know the measurements. If you'd like a custom size, please email us.
It's not a problem to split an order between different designs, the print price will be the same.
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order, make sure we understand it, and email you a PDF proof for you to approve first. This will shows the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order.
- Our ideal file type is a 'press quality' PDF with 5mm bleed.
- It's fine if you don't know what this means, we can resize your file and we accept most file types. We'll email you a PDF proof before we print.
- Signs are meant to be viewed at a distance, so some blockiness is usually OK.
- Foamex is a white solid plastic board, and is lightweight and easy to handle. Most plastic signs are made from this. It's suited to long term indoor use or medium term outdoor use. It can expand slightly and warp with long term exposure to heat, if this is a problem then we recommend Dibond.
- Foamex + drywipe lamination is for indoor boards that you would like to write on with dry wipe marker pens. The lamination is needed so that you can easily wipe off writing when you need to.
- Aluminium Composite (Dibond) is our highest quality sign board material, and is best for permanent signage that won't warp or bend. It's made from 2 metal sheets with a plastic core, and is suited to long term indoor and outdoor use.
- Print Quality: All sign boards are printed at excellent quality, but they're not suitable for very small text or fine detail due to the printing process and materials used. They are meant for viewing at a distance, so please bear this in mind when creating your design.
How to Hang / Install
- With drilled holes you can use screws, bolts, washers, for permanent fixings, or use wires, chains, rope, or cable ties to hang from ceilings or rails. If you'd like us to supply your board drilled in each corner, please select it as an option before checkout.
- Foamex is especially light, so Sticky pads (eg: Command Hanging Strips), velcro pads, or strong double sided tape are good for indoor mounting on walls.
- As all our boards are rigid, they can also be displayed on an easel.