Our self-inking rubber stamps are high quality Brother branded stamps which are sharp, clean, and reliable.
They're pre-inked and self contained, and will last for thousands of impressions before reinking.
Typically, rubber stamps are used to provide address details, VAT numbers, proof of payment, proof of delivery or collection, discounts, loyalty cards and signatures.
We custom make them ourselves, in-house with the latest digital technology, which means we'll create and deliver them to you quickly.
- No need for messy ink pads
- Ultra high quality (600dpi) for text and logos
- Tired of signing letters? Send us a scan of your signature and stamp it instead!
£ + VAT
How it works
To place an order, simply select the options you'd like, pay online, and you'll be prompted to upload your design.
We'll either need a file to print from, or some lines of text.
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order, make sure we understand it, and email you a PDF proof for you to approve first. This will shows the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order. The turnaround is 2-3 working days.
- We accept most file types (eg: JPEG, TIFF, Microsoft Word / Powerpoint / Publisher), and we can do the sizing for you
- You can also write a note as you pay, and we'll use the text from that.
- We'll always personally check your file, send you a PDF proof to approve before printing.
We produce stamps in the following sizes, and we can generally enlarge or shrink your text to fit:
- 12 x 12mm is a small square and is typically used for printing symbols / logos for loyalty cards
- 10mm x 60mm is thin rectangle and is typically used for one line of text for cheques
- 18mm x 50mm is a small rectangle and can hold 2-3 lines of text
- 22mm x 60mm is a medium rectangle and can hold 3-5 lines of text
- 27mm x 70mm is a large rectangle and can hold 3-5 lines of text
- Our standard turnaround time is 2-3 working days, though we can print same day in emergencies, just let us know!