Plastic Paper & Laminated Plans
Plastic Plans are perfect for all your construction, architectural, engineering, electrical and mechanical drawings that you need to keep reusing. Plastic makes them much more durable than paper. We print these at sizes A0, A1, A2 and A3.
We offer 2 types, both are waterproof and tearproof:
- Printed on paper and encapsulated in gloss plastic.
- Can be used with dry wipe marker pens
Plastic Paper Plans (NEW)
- Printed directly on tearproof plastic paper.
- Can't be used with dry wipe marker pens (they don't wipe off)
- Cheaper and faster than laminated plans
- Fully recyclable
3. Drawing type
£ + VAT
How it works
- Simply work out the total number of prints you'd like at each size
- Add to basket as many times as you like (all prices are at a flat rate)
- You'll be able to upload your files and write any instructions during checkout
- A single £8 +VAT for couriered delivery will be added at the end
We don't print anything automatically. Typically your files will already be set up for the right paper size. It's not a problem if you would like us to enlarge or reduce them though. We'll check every drawing before printing, and contact you if we don't understand something.
- For best results, please send us PDFs or DWFs
- We accept most file types though (eg: TIFF, Microsoft Word / Powerpoint / Publisher), and we can enlarge or reduce for free.
- If you only have DWG files, these do cost more. Please email them instead for a custom quote.
- Plastic Paper: 180mic matt white synthetic paper. 100% recyclable polypropylene.
- Laminated: Printed on 80gsm paper and gloss encapsulated (laminated both sides).
- A0: 1189 x 841 mm / 33.1 x 46.8 inch
- A1: 841 x 594 mm / 23.4 x 33.1 inch
- A2: 594 x 420 mm / 16.5 x 23.4 inch
- A3: 420 x 297 mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch
- Plastic paper prints: 1-2 working days
- Laminated prints: 2-3 working days