Funeral Orders of Service
We specialise in printing Order of Service booklets for funerals, with prices to suit all budgets. We offer a fast, efficient service, leaving to you concentrate on all the other aspects of the day.
- A5 folded stapled booklets on premium paper
- Colour printing for beautiful photos
- Free templates that you can download and edit to suit your needs.
An order of service is a stapled booklet which provides a running order of events. They are given to guests as they arrive, or sent to those who are unable to attend, and they can be kept as mementos.
Small orders of service tend to be 4 pages, which we print as a single sheet of A4 card folded in half. Most people have colour photos on one side and black & white text on the other, which works out quite cost effective.
If you have lots of readings and hymns, we can print booklets of 8-48 pages long, in colour or black & white.
There's no ‘funeral surcharge' on any of our prices, and we sell direct to funeral directors, celebrants, graphic designers, and print resellers.
For more information, please see our file tips below, or our blog tutorial on what to put in a funeral order of service.
All prices are zero rated (no VAT) and include free delivery.
Pages in booklet (inc cover)
Inside sheets (if applicable)
How it works
- We'll need to have a file that is set up and ready to print (see specifications in next tab).
- Simply work out the number of booklets you would like, the print and paper type, and Add to Basket.
- The number of pages is how many A5 'sides' there are in the finished booklet.
- Folded stapled booklets need 8 pages or more. A 4 page file will be printed as a single sheet of A4 card folded to A5.
- You'll be able to upload your file and write any instructions during checkout
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order and email you a PDF proof for you to approve first. This shows the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order. The turnaround is 2-3 working days.
You don't have to order online, feel free to email your file directly to us, and we'll get back to you with a quote instead.
We need a ready-to-print file in simple A4 or A5 pages in reading order. We recommend using a minimum of font size 12. A Word Document is perfectly fine, though PDFs are better.
Please don't try to lay it out as a booklet (ie: putting 2 pages on 1 sheet), as we will do all the 'booklet making' on our end.
This means that if you want an 8-page booklet, your Word document should have 8 pages. The number of pages must always be divisible by 4, so a 6-page document would need 2 blanks to make 8.
For your convenience, here are some downloadable templates that you can edit yourself:
Remember, we don't print anything automatically and we will always email you a PDF proof first before we start.
If you would like us to design your booklet (or even just the cover using one of the examples above), we can do so for an additional £10 per page. Please email us with your requirements.
- White 250gsm silk is a smooth white card, with a slight matt finish to it.
- Cream 250gsm bond is a beige uncoated card, with a more of a normal paper texture.
- 100gsm paper is our most popular choice for inside pages. We can also print on 160gsm (thin card) for a slightly thicker option.
- Satin bows are little 7mm bows that we hand glue on the front cover in a place that you choose. Click for choice of colours
- A5 Booklets are printed on A4, folded in half, stapled twice down the fold (saddle stitched), and trimmed.
- Our printing turnaround time is 2-3 working days, though we can print same day in emergencies, just let us know!