Funeral Orders of Service
We know there are some times when you need a fast, efficient service, leaving to you concentrate on all the other aspects of the day. We specialise in printing Order of Service booklets for funerals, with prices to suit all budgets.
An order of service is a stapled booklet which provides a running order of events. They are usually given to guests as they arrive, or sent to those who are unable to attend, and they can be kept as mementos.
Our standard turnaround is 2-3 working days, though we can print same day if we have to.
Funeral service sheets – Printed from your design
- Small orders of service tend to be 4 pages, which we print as a single sheet of A4 card folded in half. Most people have colour photos on one side and black & white text on the other, which works out quite cost effective.
- If you have lots of readings and hymns, we can print booklets of 8-48 pages long, in colour or black & white.
- We have free templates available, that you can download and edit to suit your needs.
There's no ‘funeral surcharge' on any of our prices, and we sell direct to funeral directors, graphic designers, and print resellers.
All prices are zero rated (no VAT) and include free couriered delivery.
Choose Printing Options
1. Print Colour
3. Inside sheets (if applicable)
4. Satin bow on front?
5. Pages in booklet (inc cover)
£ Zero Rated
How it works
We'll need to have a file that is set up and ready to print (see specifications in the next tab).
Simply work out the number of booklets you would like, the print and paper type, and Add to Basket. All prices are zero rated and include free couriered delivery.
The number of pages refers to the number of A5 'sides' in the finished booklet. A 4 page file will translate to a single sheet of A4 card folded to A5.
To pay for your order please click on the checkout logo at the top right of the screen. You'll be prompted to upload your file, and there'll be a box where you can write notes for your order.
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order and email you a PDF proof for you to approve first. This shows the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order. The turnaround is 2-3 working days.
If you're not sure about something, feel free to email your file directly to us, and we'll get back to you with a quote and PDF proof.
We need a ready-to-print file in simple A4 or A5 pages in reading order. We recommend using a minimum of font size 12. A Word Document is perfectly fine, though PDFs are better.
Please don't try to lay it out as a booklet (ie: putting 2 pages on 1 sheet), as we will do all the 'booklet making' on our end.
This means that if you want an 8-page booklet, your Word document should have 8 pages. The number of pages must always be divisible by 4, so a 6-page document would need 2 blanks to make 8.
For your convenience, here are some downloadable templates that you can edit yourself:
Remember, we don't print anything automatically and we will always email you a PDF proof first before we start. If you have any questions please feel free to email us first.
- White 250gsm silk is a smooth white card, with a slight finish to it.
- Cream 250gsm bond is a beige uncoated card, with a more of a normal paper texture.
- Kraft 170gsm is a brown recycled paper that looks like cardboard, for an unusual rustic look.
- Satin bows are little 7mm bows that we hand glue on the front cover in a place that you choose. Click for choice of colours
- A5 Booklets are printed on A4, folded in half, stapled twice down the fold (saddle stitched), and trimmed.
- Our standard turnaround time is 2-3 working days, though we can print same day in emergencies, just let us know!