A5 Newsletter Booklets
We can print your newsletters and make them into booklets ready for distribution.
- A5 folded stapled booklets
- Prices to suit all budgets - black & white printing a speciality
- Low minimum orders
- Special rates and free delivery
We serve many clubs and societies all around the UK, often with tight budgets and small quantities.
We particularly specialise in black & white newsletters, which can be made more colourful with the addition of a colour card cover.
Examples of the work we do:
- Church newsletters
- Special interest clubs (eg: historical, transport, animals, farming)
- Professional associations
- School and Parent Teacher Association (PTA) newsletters
- Sports clubs and societies
- Charity newsletters
- Pensioners and residents associations
- Golf and Tennis club magazines
- Local village news
- Cheap magazines and 'zines
- Specialist periodical journals
All prices are zero rated (no VAT) and include free delivery
Choose Printing Options
3. Insides (if applicable)
4. Pages in booklet (inc cover)
£ Zero Rated
How it works
These are special prices for newsletters/magazines only. Any orders that aren't newsletters/magazines will be cancelled and refunded.
- We'll need to have a file that is ready to print.
- Simply work out the number of booklets you would like, the print and paper type, and Add to Basket.
- The number of pages is how many A5 'sides' there are in the finished booklet.
- A 4 page booklet will be printed as a single sheet of A4 card folded to A5. 8 pages plus will be folded stapled booklets.
- You'll be able to upload your file and write any instructions during checkout
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order and email you a PDF proof for you to approve first. This allows you to check for any mistakes before printing.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order. The turnaround is 2-3 working days.
You don't have to order online, feel free to email your file directly to us, and we'll get back to you with a quote instead.
We need a ready-to-print file in simple A4 or A5 pages in reading order. A Word Document is fine, though PDFs are better.
Please don't try to lay it out as a booklet (ie: putting 2 pages on 1 sheet), as we will do all the 'booklet making' on our end.
This means that if you want an 8-page booklet, your Word document should have 8 pages. The number of pages must always be divisible by 4, so a 6-page document would need 2 blanks to make 8.
- A5 Booklets are printed on A4, folded in half, stapled twice down the fold (saddle stitched), and trimmed for a neat finish.
- Margins: All pages will be printed with a small white margin around each edge. If you need edge to edge printing, please email us for a custom quote instead.
- 160gsm card is a thin card that we use for our booklet covers. If we print in colour, we'll use 160gsm silk, but for everything else we use 160gsm bond card.
- Black & White throughout is printed on a black & white machine. Any colour pages will come out in black & white.
- Full Colour throughout is printed on a full colour machine. Choose this option if your document has any colour that you'd like to be printed.
- Our printing turnaround is 2-3 working days and delivery is free.
- We use next working day couriers as standard (DPD or Royal Mail). Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and islands can take longer.