Outdoor PVC Banners
PVC Banners are the most popular type of banner for advertising events and for versatile low cost signage.
They're suitable for indoor or outdoor use, and are water, tear and flame resistant. PVC is strong and durable and we use UV inks so they are resistant to fading.
All banners are supplied hemmed and eyeletted and ready to hang.
- Temporary Signs
- Building Sites
- Outdoor Events
- Fences & Railings
- Trade Shows
We also don't charge extra for printing more than one design. If you'd like 4 different banners, just select 4 banners!
6. Length (metres)
7. Width (metres)
8. Total no. banners
£ + VAT
How it works
To place an order, simply select the options you'd like, pay online, and you'll be prompted to upload your design.
The orientation (portrait / landscape) doesn't matter, we just need to know the short edge (width) and the long edge (length).
It's also not a problem to split an order between different designs, the print price will be the same.
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order, make sure we understand it, and email you a PDF proof for you to approve first. This will shows the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order.
- Our ideal file type is a 'press quality' PDF with 5mm bleed and a safe area of 26mm.
- It's fine if you don't know what this means, we can resize your file and we accept most file types
- Please don't put anything too close to the edge of the design, as it might get cut off or covered up with eyelets
- Banners are meant to be viewed at a distance, so some blockiness is usually OK.
- We accept most file types (eg: Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Publisher), and we can resize your file for you.
- PVC is a heavy duty plastic material which is tear resistant, waterproof and wipeable. It's suitable for indoor or outdoor use (though not in windy places).
- Mesh PVC is a lightweight mesh and better suited for banners to be hung on scaffolding or buildings. The mesh allows slightly more air to flow through, which reduces the stress on the banner fixings.
- Hemmed & Eyeletted means that each edge is folded over for a neat finish, and little reinforced holes are added so that the banner can be hung. Eyelets are added at least every metre, about 26mm from the edge.
- Hanging: We recommend using cable ties to hang banners.
- Print Quality: Banners are printed in good quality, but they're not suitable for very small text or fine detail due to the printing process and material used. They are meant for viewing at a distance, so please bear this in mind.
- 5 working days from approval of PDF proof