We offer two types of roller banners:
Our low cost option is printed at excellent quality on scratch resistant PVC, with swing out feet. It's fine for events and short term use.
Our premium option has a higher quality, heavy duty stand. It is printed on superior anti-scuff, anti-curl, anti-glare material and is better suited for repeated or long term use.
Roller banners are perfect for:
- Trade shows
- Exhibitions and events
- Retail spaces
- Shop windows
- Reception areas
- Office use
Both options include a carry case and delivery.
£ + VAT
How it works
To place an order, simply select the options you'd like, pay online, and you'll be prompted to upload your design.
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order, make sure we understand it, and email you a PDF proof for you to approve first. This will shows the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order.
- Our ideal file type is a 'press quality' PDF with 5mm bleed and a safe area of 26mm.
- It's fine if you don't know what this means! We can resize your file and we accept most file types.
- Please bear in mind that the very top and bottom 30mm of the design will be hidden in the roller mechanism.
- Economy/ Budget: Printed at excellent quality on scratch-resistant 220mic PVC. Perfect for short term use, with swing out feet.
- Premium: Heavy duty cassette with a free standing base, suited for longer term use. Printed on superior grey-backed, anti glare roller banner material.
- Both options come with a carry case and include delivery
- 5 working days from approval of PDF proof