A6 Single Sided NCR Printing
Our A6 NCR pad printing service is fast, easy to use, with some of the most competitive prices in the UK.
NCR (No Carbon Required) paper allows you to produce easy carbonless copies of documents simply by writing on the top sheet.
This makes it perfect for order forms, receipt pads, invoice pads, school incident / detention slips, dental records, medical / tattoo consent forms, evaluation forms, waste transfer notes, duty of care sheets, defect reports, car rental agreements, etc.
A6 pads measure 148mm x 105mm and are a quarter of the size of a standard A4 sheet.
- Low minimum orders
- Easy to use; no carbon sheet required
- Fast turnaround in 2-3 working days
All prices are plus VAT and include free couriered delivery.
For more information, please see 'product specifications' below or our blog on NCR printing.
Choose Printing Options
1. NCR Paper
2. Glued into
3. Add Sequential Numbering?
5. Number of Pads
£ + VAT
How it works
We'll need to have a file that we can print from.
Our prices are per design, so if you have 2 different forms, you'll need to make a separate order for each.
Simply work out the total number of pads you would like, any options, and Add to Basket. You get 50 sets per pad, so if you order 10 pads, that's 500 sets (forms).
During checkout, you'll be prompted to upload your file. If you'd like numbering, you'll be able to write a note to tell us the starting number (or any other instructions).
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order, make sure we understand it, and email you a PDF proof for you to approve first. This will show the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order. The turnaround is 2-3 working days.
If you're not sure, or would like something different (eg: A3, DL size pads, NCR glued as individual sets, hole punching, multiple page forms), please email us for a quote instead.
- Pads contain 50 sets (forms) each. They are glued on the top edge on to backing board, and supplied with loose separator boards. Each form is torn out of the pad as it is used.
- 2-part NCR is for duplicate pads. You write on the top white sheet, to produce a copy on the yellow sheet.
- 3-part NCR is for triplicate pads and produces two copy sheets.
- 4-part NCR is for quadruplicate pads, and produces three copy sheets.
- Sequential Numbering is where we print a unique number on each form. You can tell us the starting number and placement by typing a note during checkout.
- A6 size measures 105 x 148mm (a quarter of an A4 page)
- We accept most file types (eg: PDF, Microsoft Word / Powerpoint / Publisher, JPEG, TIFF), and we can resize your file for you.
Our ideal file type is a PDF saved with 'press quality' settings.
- If you only have a paper copy, you can post it to us and we'll scan it in for free.
- If you don't have a design, you can download our simple invoice template, which you can edit to become an order form, quote, or anything you like.
Alternatively, we offer a design service, with prices from £40 +VAT
- We'll always personally check your file first, and send you a PDF proof to approve before printing.
- 2-3 working days from approval of PDF proof.