Hazardous Waste Consignment Note Pads
By law everyone who produces, collects or disposes of hazardous waste requires a Hazardous Waste Consignment Note (HWCN), and these need to be kept for 2 years.
Examples of hazardous waste include:
- Fridges and freezers
- Chemicals and solvents
- Paints, inks and resins
- Oils (except edible ones), such as car oil
- Hazardous waste containers
We make the process easy by providing a version of the Environmental Agency 3–part Hazardous Waste Consignment Note form. We can also add any details that will remain the same (eg. business name & address, waste codes) to the note.
All pads are printed on carbonless triplicate NCR paper, backed with greyboard and supplied with extra separator boards for writing on.
All prices include free couriered delivery.
Number of Pads
£ + VAT
How it works
- We'll print this version of the Environment Agency Hazardous Waste Consignment Note
- If you select to have it customised, please tell us your details during the checkout (or email us afterwards). Most people only want 1 or 2 sections pre-filled out.
- Your SIC (2007) code describes your primary business activity
- Your Premises code applies if you produce or hold more than 500Kg waste per year.
- Your List of Waste codes can be found in the European Waste Catalogue (EWC)
We don't print anything automatically, and we'll email you to check everything before we start.
- 3-part NCR is for triplicate pads. It has 3 sheets per set, white, yellow and pink.
- Pads contain 50 sets each (50 complete waste transfer notes). They are glued on the top edge on to backing board, and supplied with loose writing shields. Each set is torn out of the pad as it is used.
- Sequential Numbering is where we print a unique number on each set. You can tell us the starting number and placement by typing a note during checkout
- 2-3 working days from approval of PDF proof