Waste Transfer Note Pads
By law everyone who produces, collects or disposes of waste requires a Waste Transfer Note (WTN), and these need to be kept for 2 years.
Businesses that may need to use waste transfer notes include:
- Scrap metal and waste recyclers
- Rubbish clearance companies and waste carriers
- Haulage, grab, tipper and skip hire firms
- Recycling companies (eg: waste electronic equipment, cooking oil, tyres, cartridges)
- Construction sites & civil engineers dealing with aggregate, soil and concrete
We make the process easy by providing the official Waste Transfer Note template, and printing personalised carbonless duplicate or triplicate pads so that you can have 2-3 copies of every note you create.
All pads are backed with cardboard and supplied with extra separator boards for writing on.
We also print consignment notes, weighbridge tickets, SEPA waste transfer notes, and hazardous waste transfer notes.
- Low minimum orders
- Easy to use; no carbon sheet required
- Fast turnaround in 2-3 working days
For more information, please see 'how it works' below or our blog on NCR printing.
All prices are plus VAT and include free couriered delivery.
Choose Printing Options
2. NCR Paper
3. Glued into
4. Add Sequential Numbering?
7. Number of Pads
£ + VAT
How it works
If you'd like to use our template:
- Download this Waste Transfer Note template, and type in your permanent details. Most people fill in one or two sections only. The other parts of the form can be left blank so that you can fill them out by hand each time. Save it so that you can send it to us.
- Your SIC (2007) code can be found here
- Your Premises code applies if you produce or hold more than 500Kg waste per year.
- Your List of Waste codes can be found in the European Waste Catalogue (EWC) (click 'Next' at the bottom to get codes for more types of waste)
- If you deal with hazardous waste, we can print a Hazardous Waste Transfer Note for you. Please note that this particular form is not editable.
Once you have a template file that we can print from, simply select your options, add to cart, and you'll be prompted to upload it to us.
We don't print anything automatically, and we'll email you to check everything before we start.
- Our ideal file type is a PDF
- We accept most files though (eg: JPEG, TIFF, Microsoft Word / Powerpoint / Publisher), and we can resize your file for you.
- If you'd just like a logo added, feel free to upload it with your order and we'll add it on
- We'll always personally check your file, send you a PDF proof to approve before printing.
- 2-part NCR is for duplicate pads. It has 2 sheets per set, white and yellow.
- 3-part NCR is for triplicate pads. It has 3 sheets per set, white, yellow and pink.
- 4-part NCR is for quadruplicate pads. It has 4 sheets per set, white, blue, yellow and pink.
- Pads contain 50 sets each (50 complete waste transfer notes). They are typically glued on the top edge on to backing board, and supplied with loose separator boards. Each set is torn out of the pad as it is used.
- Sequential Numbering is where we print a unique number on each set. You can tell us the starting number and placement by typing a note during checkout
- 2-3 working days from approval of PDF proof