Invitations / Wedding Stationery
We offer a fast, efficient wedding stationery printing service.
All our invitations are printed at the highest quality in colour, on uncoated card for a premium, natural finish.
We've designed our prices to allow you to build your invitation in multiple parts if needed (eg: invites, RSVP cards, menus, save the dates) and only pay once for delivery.
There's no 'wedding surcharge' on any of our prices, and we sell direct to graphic designers, wedding planners, and print resellers.
Delivery is charged at £8 +VAT (£9.60) and is added at the end of checkout
Choose Printing Options
2. Single / Double sided
3. Satin bow on front?
4. Add Envelopes?
5. Paper Size
£ + VAT
How it works
Simply work out the number of prints you would like, the size and any options, and Add to Basket.
For multi-part invitations (eg: day and evening guests, RSVPs, menu cards), simply make separate orders for each part. We've kept our printing prices low to allow for this, and a single £8 +VAT delivery will be added at the end.
To pay for your order please click on the checkout logo at the top right of the screen, and you'll be prompted to upload your file(s).
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check your order, make sure we understand it, and email you a PDF proof for you to approve first. This will show the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order. The turnaround is 2-3 working days.
- Our ideal file type is a PDF saved with 'press quality' settings, set up with cropmarks and 3mm bleed.
- We also accept JPEG, TIFF, Microsoft Word / Powerpoint / Publisher, and we'll resize your file for you.
- We'll always personally check your file, send you a PDF proof to approve before printing.
- All invitations are printed in full colour and at excellent quality. The prices are the same even if your design is black & white only.
- Our uncoated card is a bond paper, with a natural 'paper' finish. It's not shiny or glossy, and is suitable for writing on.
- 250gsm is about 3 times thicker than normal A4 80gsm paper.
- Printing: 2-3 working days from approval of PDF proof
If you're not sure about anything, feel free to email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you with a quote.