Wedding Orders of Service
We offer fast, efficient booklet printing service for your wedding, with prices to suit all budgets.
Orders of Service are often the last thing to be printed before the big day, which is why we offer a same day service (but please give us more time if you can).
Why choose us?
Instead of uploading your file to an automated website, one of us will personally check and look after your job every stage of the way. We're happy to receive Microsoft Word files, and we'll email you a proof to approve before we start anything.
We have a selection of colour and black & white digital presses, along with a large booklet-maker machine, which enables us to print and produce A5 booklets very quickly. Our standard turnaround is 2-3 working days, but we'll often print the same day.
Our A5 booklets aren't just stapled and folded: we always score them first and trim them afterwards for a neat finish.
Prices to suit all budgets
- Black & white printing on cream card and paper for an understated classic look.
- Full colour printing for beautiful pictures and colours, to create a memorable booklet.
- Add a satin bow for an extra 40p per booklet – we stock 20 different colours
There's no 'wedding surcharge' on any of our prices, and we sell direct to graphic designers, wedding planners, and print resellers.
All prices are zero rated (no VAT) and include free couriered delivery.
Choose Printing Options
1. Print Colour
3. Inside sheets (if applicable)
4. Satin bow on front?
5. Pages in booklet (inc cover)
£ Zero Rated
How it works
To place an order, simply select the options you'd like, pay online, and you'll be prompted to upload your design file (see details in the Product Specifications tab).
The "number of pages" refers to the number of A5 'sides' in the finished booklet.
Please note that if you only have 4 pages, this will print as a single sheet of folded card only.
We don't print anything automatically. We'll check everything, and email you a PDF proof for you to approve before we start. This shows the final layout as it would print, and allows you to check for any mistakes.
Once you approve your PDF proof, we'll get started and email you once we've dispatched your order. The turnaround is 2-3 working days.
If you're not sure about something, feel free to email your file directly to us, and we'll get back to you with a quote and PDF proof.
We need a ready-to-print file in simple A4 or A5 pages in reading order. We recommend using a minimum of font size 12. A Word Document is perfectly fine, though PDFs are better.
Please don't try to lay it out as a booklet (ie: putting 2 pages on 1 sheet), as we will do all the 'booklet making' on our end.
This means that if you want an 8-page booklet, your Word document should have 8 pages. The number of pages must always be divisible by 4, so a 6-page document would need 2 blanks to make 8.
For your convenience, here is a downloadable template that you can edit yourself: Wedding template (8 pages)
Remember, we don't print anything automatically and we will always email you a PDF proof first before we start. If you have any questions please feel free to email us first.
- White 250gsm silk is a smooth white card, with a slight finish to it.
- Cream 250gsm bond is a beige uncoated card, with a more of a normal paper texture.
- Kraft 170gsm is a brown recycled paper that looks like cardboard, for an unusual rustic look.
- Satin bows are little 7mm bows that we hand glue on the front cover in a place that you choose. Click for choice of colours
- A5 Booklets are printed on A4, folded in half, stapled twice down the fold (saddle stitched), and trimmed. If your file only has 4 pages, we'll print this as a single folded sheet of card instead.
- Our standard turnaround time is 2-3 working days, though we can print same day in emergencies, just let us know!